Attention all Survivors!
We will be embarking on our voyage this Thursday, 10 December. It is time to prepare your survival items. Pack well – who knows what you might encounter? When you have everything you need, then it’s time for you to take a leap of faith… and venture into the unknown with your tribe… for the experience of a lifetime!
SURVIVAL PACK LIST
– 4 days worth of clothes (preferably dark colours for water games) and undergarments
– Jacket (optional)
– Mass attire
– Toiletries (toothbrush, TOOTHPASTE, soap, shampoo, contact lens case, contact lens solution, etc)
– Medication (if necessary)
– Stationery (optional)
– Comfortable walking shoes + socks (must bring!!)
– Sleeping bag (mattresses are provided but you are strongly encouraged to bring a sleeping bag)
– Insect repellent (optional)
– Sun block (optional)
– Water bottle (MUST BRING!!!)
– Cap (optional)
– EZ-link card (topped up with at least $10)
– Do not bring Psp/Mp3/too much money/poker cards/any other distractions.
ADDITIONAL MUST-BRING ITEMS!
– White/Light/Bright-coloured Top (to wear on Day 2 night)